heating not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss heating not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

E

Elen

Hi,
I have Remeha boiler for hot water and heating. Few days ago the heating has stopped working and I can not switch it on manually and timer is not working either. I called them in, had a guy to fix it and it worked fine. After he left, heating went off again and it's not working. Am I doing something wrong? He used the same manual for timing so I am not sure why is it not working for me.
Any advice would be helpful.
Thank you

Timer is built in, there is no thermostat, we regulate heat on the boiler. It's combi. Seems to come on when ever, just came home after the weekend away and it's boiling in the flat and it's not suposed to be on as timer is set up for after 4pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
time clocks fail on these if the are the toggle in/out versions, get a new one fitted bout £30 plus labour. having said that, should be covered under warranty, get them to send you a new clock free and plumber can fit it so labour only

Oh ok, haven't thought of that at all. Will call them back in and try to sort it out asap. Thanks a lot everyone!

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have one radiator that is not working...
Replies
Views
Heating will run until hot gets up to...
Replies
Views
The timeclock is hopefully fairly self...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry I used the word 'bayonet' because many...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I can't afford it at the moment, but I had one...
Replies
Views
Back