Heating pipes in screed | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heating pipes in screed in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi im moving a toilet, sink and rad in our cloak room. The toilet and sink I’ve no issue with but the heating pipes are causing me sleepless nights. Despite numerous attempts me soldering skilll are awful. I was wondering if I could use either push fit or compression (wrapped in tape so not in contact with the screed) to join on to the existing rad feed. Then run plastic to the rad (no joins) stick 2 90’s push or compression to make me tails. I know it should all ideally be done with soldered joints but am not confident getting a good join. First pic is of the new rad in position second is the existing heating pipe. Distance between then about 1400mm

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 32
Honestly, get a plumber in to do this bit properly - you can do the rest of the install. It won’t cost too much, especially if you create the chase in the screed ( maybe after consulting with plumber).

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Correct. Bleed from bottom up to allow air...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best you contact Daikin and see what they say...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
Back