Heating system underfloor/hot tub | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heating system underfloor/hot tub in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone.

I have a problem that is beyond the skills of my plumber, I have 2x Shepherd huts in a field with a hot tub and underfloor heating. I would like to install an external log burner that would run the underfloor heating, heat the hot tub on a similar curcuit to the underfloor heating but seperate so it can be drained regularly. Finally it would need hot water for a shower/kitchen. I would consider a gas boiler alongside to maintain temperature overnight.

Any ideas?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I suspect zone 1 and 3 are linked maybe a big...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes I totally agree. I'm convinced this has...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
To be fair, it depends on how the bathrooms...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Brambles. I will re read my UFH guide then
Replies
Views
Back