Heating valve sticking open | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heating valve sticking open in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
01475CCA-1CC3-415A-A4A0-D1587C6C3A40.jpeg
F6561640-E1CA-497D-AA30-17852BA63D74.jpeg
i have two of these danfoss hpa2 valves. Then downstairs one keeps sticking open. When the stat is not demanding heat, the downstairs valve lever isn’t resting in the fully closed position, ie it doesn’t fall all the way to the right like the upstairs one does.
I’ve taken a brief video to demonstrate. When I move the lever manually to and fro it seems to fix the issue but only temporarily.

Is there any quick fix for this? The valves only 5 yrs old so don’t want to replace it if I can avoid it.

Video at Dropbox - Video 22-02-2018, 21 41 18.mov

Thanks in advance

Think you’ll find it’s going to likely be a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
You have a blockage from a dirty system needs...
Replies
Views
U
(d) Cold distribution pipe must be lower than...
Replies
Views
Back