Heatline Boiler C24 Pressure problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heatline Boiler C24 Pressure problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badboy_225

hi i have a heatline boiler c24 the problem with this boiler is that when the pressure drops to 0 and when i try to fill the pressure back up it takes forever to reach 1. This has just happened recently normally you would hear the water flowing and the boiler re pressuring however now it takes forever to re pressurise.

Could someone tell me what the problem could be is it we not receiving enough water pressure from the back ? furthermore the water pressure has decreased incredibly over the past week.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing wrong with the boiler. there is a leak on your heating system that is causing the pressure drop. i suggest you contact your water supplier with regards to the mains water pressure issue.

i understand why the pressure drops due to leaks and etc. but when i fill up the pressure it take at least a good 10 mins to fill up to 1.5 however , normally it will fill up to 1.5 in less then a minute. is it a reason it taking forever to add pressure so the system fills up to 1.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
No. It is possible the pressure relief is the...
Replies
Views
M
Isolate and drain boiler. Pump up expansion...
Replies
Views
Back