Heatline Capriz Plus Drain Plug | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heatline Capriz Plus Drain Plug in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
Hello, i require a drain plug for a Heatline Capriz Plus 28a, i've just phoned up the spares line and have been given a code of 0020203966, but when i look this up at any supplier it is listed as a 'handle'. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever needed one of these, if they managed to get it and if that part number is correct. Bit of a long-shot, i know.

Thanks in advance

You got a pic of the drain off ?

I've not, but i'm going back tomorrow to see what i can do.

All i need is the plastic plug bit, it's the ridiculous type where you have to undo it with a screwdriver/wrench then quickly get your hose on before/whilst it goes everywhere. What it screws into is the pump housing, so it comes with that. So £150 for a plastic plug 😩

According to him (i don't believe everything he says, but still) it was a known issue amongst the designers and some couldn't believe it went to market like that.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Red circles show my new AAVs and the manual...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Storm in a tea cup. You wont get anywhere, as...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If your area / city allows drainage to be done...
Replies
Views
Back