heatline compact combi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss heatline compact combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44451

hi guys ive got a problem with a heatline compact, called in on my way home tonight no htg no hw, the boiler is firing up but but instantly shuts off again and keeps goin through this cycle. im thinkin aps or fan problem . iv got to go back tomoz and thought any help would be appreciated

yea i would have thought that but it shuts down as soon as it lights

yep it relights and shuts off and keeps going through this cycle

It's not detecting the flame, check the probe is in the right position and the lead has good continuity from the tip of the probe back to the board

if its not detecting and keeps sparking before locking out check for reversed polarity,as zeb said check continuity on the electrode and wire,if that checks out pcb has died,if this is a HEboiler you also need to check the wires on top of the condensate bottle

thanks guys , its not an he boiler , the sensing lead looks a bit frayed although i have checked it out for continuity and it was ok, not sure if that is good enough to send a signal to the board though.

thanks guys , its not an he boiler , the sensing lead looks a bit frayed although i have checked it out for continuity and it was ok, not sure if that is good enough to send a signal to the board though.
have you checked for reversed polarity and is it continually sparking while the burners lit?

no i havent, as i said i called in late tonight and didnt get too involved, i dont think polarity would be a problem though bcos its been working ok, a week ago she called me out and i had to unblock the flexible hose going to the vessel sorted one problem and a week later another. the sensing lead is a white fibre type material can anyone tell me if i change it can i use a standard ignition lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Might be worth an engineers visit, could be a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Cheers Riley, I will send you a picture of my...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Closed as it’s a gas appliance
Replies
Views
Finallly got it solved. When I returned the...
Replies
Views
Back