Heatslave 12/14 No Hot Water (for a week now). :-( | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heatslave 12/14 No Hot Water (for a week now). :-( in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

M

Mark from Wales

Hi all.

I have a 20 year old Worcester Bosch Heatslave 12/14 Oil-fired
I'm getting about 20 seconds of hot water, then the boiler won't fire.
I can crank the HW dial right up and it'll fire and give me another 20 secs of hot water.
It won't fire again with demand from the tap.

It was losing pressure last week, plumber has changed the braided hose to the expansion vessel and the pressure relief valve. Made no difference to the hot water supply.

So, it can fire, but it seems it doesn't know when the tap is running to keep the burner going?

Could be something simple as the pump or valve

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I think 2.7LPM is the minimum requireed so...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
The expansion vessel should be on the cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Are you competent with a multimeter? If the...
Replies
Views
Back