Hello All, | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Steve001
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 758

Discuss Hello All, in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve001

Plumbing in North Wales, I came across this forum by accident looking for some info/opinion on something, forgot what it was after surfing for a few minutes. Seems much better than most forums with lots of info, alot of the others seem all about one upmanship.

Been working as a sole trader for 5years since moving here, used to sub alot before then, regular work regular pay - those were the days! But things'll get better, enough on at the moment after having a quiet spell.

anyway,time for a beer.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Steve001, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi Steve001

Welcome to the froums,hope you enjoy

welcome.gif

We am not really into one upmanship here ,which is lucky as I would probably always come out,worse off :(
However if there is something that you are really bad at and I may have a chance of outdoing you in,please feel free to let me know,could do with a bit of confidence building,nothing to challenging mind !!:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
However if there is something that you are really bad at and I may have a chance of outdoing you in,please feel free to let me know,could do with a bit of confidence building,nothing to challenging mind !!:D:D

Watch this space Puddle, you'll feel much better after seeing some of the stupid questions I'll be asking here. But If you don't know something then ask is my motto. Somebody once said Plumbing is an art, more like a science to me and I'm no good at either lol.

I went to college to learn art and ended up in the plumbing workshop, nobody seems to have noticed yet that I should have been somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That's roughly what I would charge to. The...
Replies
Views
J
Gents Does this mean no one has any similar...
Replies
Views
john s
J
Back