Hello all | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter The_Tonk
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 658

Discuss Hello all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Tonk

Hi all, my name is Jamie from Scotland.
I've been plumbing for about 8 years now and still enjoying it!
The possibility of redundancy has made me think serious about going out on my own, any tips or advice?

hi jamie welcome along. you've come to the right place for tips and advice mostly worthwhile you need a sense of humour though.

where bouts in scotland ? I've just went on my own slow at most, picking up contracts now and some repeat customers but it is hard, should be getting better soon though

Hi Jamie

Welcome to the forums,sorry to hear about the redundany possibility,however after eight years ,you should have enough experiance to see you through hopefully

hi tonk,
welcome.

does a wood seller in the remote highlands class as a heating engineer?.

im in glasgow, do you have your oil?? would be worth while getting it for remote places if you don't BG install them but dnt service them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
It should all be laid out for you. The course...
Replies
Views
We haven't had many of those training provider...
Replies
Views
Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
Make sure there is a means of isolating the...
Replies
Views
Lloyd999
L
Back