hello all | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter ben hussell
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1K

Discuss hello all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ben hussell

hello every one i was just woundering if you could tell me what sort of things you need to do for your NVQ 2 as i am going in for it
in the new year
cheers

Hi Ben

Welcome to the forums ansd good luck with your plans to do NVQ2 in the new year

The portfolio i am pretty sure i did 4 installations, 2 decommisions, some health and safety ladders ect and maintenance which was tap washers and replacing non electrical components. best thing to do is get the site visits over and done with as soon as possible because it becomes a pain in the backside to get the tutors out in the second year because everyone is chasing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
so is it all straight forward then aslong as you put the time and effort in i enjoy plumbing and just want to be out the working now lol how long do you think it will take to do the onsite portfolio if i keep on top of it all
thanks for your help btw

For me all in all i think it took about four months but i was taking it easy kind of depends on how far along you are with the plumbing the tutors see trainees all the time and will defo give you help where needed if you are going to keep on top of it you wont have any problems

Last edited by a moderator:
well i was hoping to do it in 6 months so i should be okay cant wait to pass every thing now though lol

a few bathroom installation would be enough, and your assesor will know what photos need to be taken, all health and safety parts they will do same day with installation,others with drills,circular saw..etc. So when you have a few new bathroom instillation, you will decommission the old one any way. So it is quiet is, only the problem is to find the work. Good luck

i have someone to work with it is only two days a week but im doing it for free to get my NVQ thanks for your help i have a better picture of what has to be done now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It depends on where/how far the blockage is.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
  • Question
1 is filling loop passing. 2 if it’s a combi...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I used wd40’s silicone spray version
Replies
Views
Back