Hello all. | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter b26b
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 739

Discuss Hello all. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

b26b

Hello been browsing the forum for a wee while now thought id pop my head in. Been working in sunny Bournemouth for 6 Years as a general dogdsbody.
My father was working as a planning engineer for BT for over 40 years. He retired from that and has since been self employed. He has tickets in NICEIC electrics as an inspection engineer and Gas Safe registerd. I got involved working from him 6 years ago as his assistant and have a feel I have gained a vast amont of knowledge (a lot of it the hard way!!). Went to college to get the 'formal' qualifications and have now got NVQ2 in Heating and Ventilation, and water regs. Will get ACS imminetly and unvented tickets. Got part P but my brothers are all sparkys so I went the wet route.
Doing a lot more of my own work now and enjoying it for the most part, but are usless with the paperwork buisness side of things so need to buck my ideas up there I guess.
Anyways I wont carp on a longer.
All The Best.

Hello been browsing the forum for a wee while now thought id pop my head in. Been working in sunny Bournemouth for 6 Years as a general dogdsbody.
My father was working as a planning engineer for BT for over 40 years. He retired from that and has since been self employed. He has tickets in NICEIC electrics as an inspection engineer and Gas Safe registerd. I got involved working from him 6 years ago as his assistant and have a feel I have gained a vast amont of knowledge (a lot of it the hard way!!). Went to college to get the 'formal' qualifications and have now got NVQ2 in Heating and Ventilation, and water regs. Will get ACS imminetly and unvented tickets. Got part P but my brothers are all sparkys so I went the wet route.
Doing a lot more of my own work now and enjoying it for the most part, but are usless with the paperwork buisness side of things so need to buck my ideas up there I guess.
Anyways I wont carp on a longer.
All The Best.

Hi mate, what's the weather like down in Bournmouth, it's rotten up here on the Wirral, no stopped raining all day. :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi B26 and welcome.

Whatever the weather is like in Bournemouth it's tipping it down in Dartford :(

chris its only you kents that need a pass out your not the c watkin from faversham s advertising for plumbers ?

Last edited:
chris its only you kents that need a pass out your not the c watkin from faversham s advertising for plumbers ?
I wish !! I would love to be able to employ plumbers.
You lot from the dark side are always interested in the light, it is almost as though you are drawn towards it. !!!
Didn't they make a film about that once ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks for asking Lou. After taking 30+...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Back