hello all | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter oap67
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 875

Discuss hello all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oap67

Was a plumber on and off for 50 years, I miss the smell of boss white in the van in the mornings.I live in Spain.

I will say welcome even though I`ve only been here a short time and only got one welcome from the mod, seems you could offer a lot with your experience. seems a bit clicky though this forum:)

ola oap67,
response comes to the 'quality' of questions?
give it time and enjoy

Was a plumber on and off for 50 years, I miss the smell of boss white in the van in the mornings.I live in Spain.

Hi oap 67

If you pm me will send a small tin of boss white over to you,if you leave it on the dash,let it get warm and then you can poor in down the air vents in the car,smell lasts ages before you have to worry about doing it again :)

Hope you are enjoying life over in spain

Oap67

nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Get a gas fitter to come and take a look at...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
For about a year, my shower on a third floor...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
  • Question
Had the same issue with Villeroy and Boch...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house...
Replies
Views
Back