Hello all | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Wet dream
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wet dream

Hi lady's and gents

Just thought I'd say hi just joined to night. Been plumbing for 15 years registered corgi then gas safe last 10 years. Carry out all domestic commercial and industrial gas works. And I am based in sunny blackpool

John

Hello John and welcome to the forums.

Can you be careful what you post on gas and boilers please mate? .

Pm Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

with your gsr details.

They'll test you then give you access to the private forum where we safely discuss these things out of the public eye!

Welcome John to the forum.

I was down in Blackpool a month back on a return trip from Bolton. Bloody freezing it was!

Welcomes the I'm originally from ( Tom finney town )not that far from sunny Blackpool lol

Hello John and welcome to the forums.

Can you be careful what you post on gas and boilers please mate? .

Pm Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

with your gsr details.

They'll test you then give you access to the private forum where we safely discuss these things out of the public eye!

Rodger that

Welcome along John, Blackpool's not like it was, but then nowhere is these days. :)

Fortnight in Blackpool as a kid was our regular summer hol.

Can see what you guys are saying suspect you get some DIYers trying there look.

80647E43-6232-4412-A906-006EF9BF120B-176-000000D49B67CF12.jpg

Covered my number as don't want it on a public forum.

you will be surprise what some can spot on on photos HERE , be careful before you start uploading pictures with your work !
One lad went back to his mom crying and another one was arrested and put in jail

Last edited:
Odd question but what if u have more moduales than theirs room on back of the card ? U get two ?

Just hope the op doesn't live up to his forum name thinking about your picture of Zeb.

Alllready save to the fondling bank ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As Simon has hinted, this should be done by...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas...
Replies
Views
Back