Hello everyone, plumber from Swansea | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter stubob3000
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 618

Discuss Hello everyone, plumber from Swansea in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stubob3000

Hi I have nearly finished my 6129, thoroughly enjoyed, have had a little experience on new domestic build and hoping to get some more on site experience and maybe a few local jobs in order to finish my 6089, hope it's not too much of a headache to organise assessors to come out etc, any advice on this would be brill. Look forward to asking for help on some interesting projects and giving some advice as soon as I am old n wise! Not to far around the corner!? Thanks

Hi stubob

welcome to the posting side of the forums,hope the course has gone well

Hello Stubob 3000 and welcome regards turnpin
icon7.png

hi stubob not far from me then,sorry though dont have any vacancy's just a vacant apprentice:whatchutalkingabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
S
Set up on my own nearly 4 years ago now. It's...
Replies
Views
S
My tutors said that Level 3 is a big step up...
Replies
Views
Shayno89
S
O
Yes got all your require. Appreciate it a lot...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
O
Covering All around London, also too M25
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Back