Hello everyone | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter msec
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 960

Discuss Hello everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msec

Hello everyone, would just like to introduce myself. I'm Mark from M-sec Electrical of Wakefield. Currently an electrical contractor, I have begun taking on bathroom and plumbing work as well, subbyed out to lads with the relevant experience and quals of course!
In addition I have enrolled myself on the Train4TradeSkills course as a starting point and will be looking to expand my business, hopefully with Gassafe registration over the next 3 or 4 years. I would expect plenty of questions to come from me!
Also, if anyone has any electrical questions, please feel free to PM me and I'll help in any way I can.

Thanks

Hi Mark

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy and find interesting

Hope you feel able to get involved

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
B
Doing a boiler change one day, heavey old...
Replies
Views
BrianL
B
Back