Hello Everyone | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter tmsprint
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K

Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmsprint

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Ricky and i am manager at Tms Print, We are the new Printer sponsors for the UKplumbingforums.co.uk i hope to get to know you all better,

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions and enquiries,

Hope you are all well,

Regards Ricky Tubby

Hello Tom, Thank you for taking the time to say hello,

Hope you are well

Welcome Ricky, any discounts for forum members ??? :drool5::gunsmilie:

There sure is...

We are offering a 10% discount off all printing to forum members, Apart from on our deals.

Hope this is ok,

that's great, I'll need to get some leaflets made up soon so I'll let you know

Your Welcome, if you need help with anything then please give me a shout, my email is in my Sig

hi ricky welcome along and thank you for becoming a sponsor.:welcome2:

Hello Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to say hello, just to let you know all forum members get 10% discount off all there printing, (discount doe's not apply to deals though)

Hope your ok

Hi Ricky

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your support,hopefully the community can return the favour when we need some printing done

:cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Assuming you're in the UK, you need Building...
Replies
Views
Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
Apparently there is a management learning...
Replies
Views
Oh i didnt realise that thanks mate 👍
Replies
Views
Back