Hello everyone | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter A.D Plumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.D Plumbing

Hello everyone, new to this forum, thought it would be a good idea to join a forum so I can get the latest news and advice in the industry and this seems to be the ideal place as its a very active forum.

As It happens I'm actually looking into buying a powerflushing machine would any one be able to advice the best for the job? Is it a good idea to own one?

Thank Dan

Hi Dan, and welcome to the mad house, PF machine , if you have plenty of use for one and can justify the cost then yes, for occasional use then No, just hire one when needed, I've owned a kamco one for years, got lots of use when I lived in Berkshire , but very little use since I moved back to Devon, think its to do with the soft water, systems get dirty but don't seem to suffer from the sludge that I got in a hard water area, + people don't like paying the extra cost of a PF.

hello and welcome

Welcome A D plumbing

Hi Dan, and welcome to the mad house, PF machine , if you have plenty of use for one and can justify the cost then yes, for occasional use then No, just hire one when needed, I've owned a kamco one for years, got lots of use when I lived in Berkshire , but very little use since I moved back to Devon, think its to do with the soft water, systems get dirty but don't seem to suffer from the sludge that I got in a hard water area, + people don't like paying the extra cost of a PF.

I've found the same down here in Cornwall. Very few places I go to have sludges up systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Adding UFH to a combi is just adding 2x 2 port...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back