Hello from a forum newbie | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Merlin Cat
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 755

Discuss Hello from a forum newbie in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merlin Cat

Hello,
I've been plumbing for the past 12 yrs, tho had 2 yrs teaching plumbing when I injured my shoulder. I'm Gas Safe Registered but as I worked abroad for a while, where I wasn't Gas qualified I've done more plumbing work than gas work. I worked for a local council for a while where they liked having a lady plumber on board as some of the older tenants or single women preferred a woman. However, the output was causing my shoulder to play up again so i quit as working for myself if my shoulder plays up i can have a few days off before it gets too bad.

I have used the Forum in the past when I'm uncertain about a problem and have got excellent information from here. Hopefully I may be able to help others too.

Hi & Welcome , Hope you don't mind sarcastic remarks you will get plenty on here What's your location ? Townie or Country Girl ?

With 12 yrs experiance I guess you`ve had all the comments about girl plumbers and have the replies waiting to fire yeah? Anyway welcome aboard.

HI there Merlin Cat and welcome along to the virtual hang out . Get your post count up to ten then send a moderator your gasafe details and youl gain access to private gas forum

Cheers for the welcome folks :) Yes, had a few comments over the years, oh how i laugh when ive fixed a sink and get asked if i want to do the washing up :smartass: I'm up in the cold North in Sheffield.

HI there Merlin Cat and welcome along to the virtual hang out . Get your post count up to ten then send a moderator your gasafe details and youl gain access to private gas forum

Aye, do us the world of good to get another girlie in there. The boys feel guilty and tidy up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

My mother has a rented-out property at the...
Replies
Views
Awesome. Well thanks for all the help...
Replies
Views
M
Thanks guys
Replies
Views
mjamie
M
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
B
cheers again jase, I suppose where there's a...
Replies
Views
Blumper
B
Back