Hello from Brighton | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K

Discuss Hello from Brighton in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colour Republic

Hello Guys ('n' Gals??)

Been a member for a little while now but never posted as i'm normally too busy pestering the tilers forum!

Anyway hope to have a good look around over the next couple of weeks and see what you lot are up to and lap up all of your collective knowledge.

We are an interior refurbishment company in Brighton, although we undertake quite a few full refurbs our main day to day business is Kitchen & Bathroom fitting and Painting & Decorating.

We do a lot of domestic plumbing but aren't Gas Safe registered in-house so sub that out as and when.

I suppose this being the plumbing forum I should show you the last bathroom we did...

5073618911_c28a4450fd.jpg

5073619045_3dd061d8d0.jpg

5074215410_f6f3088998.jpg

5074215266_f57f8cc252.jpg

5073618233_ef8a5d44f7.jpg

Hope you like it:D Starting quite an interesting one in a few weeks which I'll try and share if anyones interested

Last edited by a moderator:
hi colour republic welcome to the forums
nice bathroom

steveb

Hi Colour republic

Thanks for the intro and pics from one of your bathrooms

Hope you enjoy the forums and feel able to get involved

:):)

welcome.

nice work, wouldnt like to service the bath taps though.

hmmm..... nice work mate,
just hope u have some nrv on the bath taps as the shower hose sank in water !!!!

Thanks all;)

welcome.

nice work, wouldnt like to service the bath taps though.

It's far from ideal, the layout before had the bath on the other side of the room but this only allowed a 1500, one of the guys living there is well over 6ft so opted for an 800x1800 and it would only fit in the alcove, The bath taps can be isolated from under the vanity unit, as for access, the floor boards have been removed directly under the taps and an access panel would have to be cut from the ceiling below (I refurbed the whole house including ceilings bar the bathroom last year so I know it wouldn't be too much trouble given the postion of joists) As I say far from ideal but can be done all the same, normally I would incorporate an access panel in the bath but given the alcove it wouldn't have had any use.

This was before

5074214922_0b35e5bce4.jpg

hmmm..... nice work mate,
just hope u have some nrv on the bath taps as the shower hose sank in water !!!!

Eagle eyed you lot!!!:D Although I wouldn't expect anything less. To be fair when the pictures were taken it wasn't 100% finished, still needed a good old polish and some bathroom accessories fitted. The BSM was from Home of Ultra and i've never liked the bulky plastic shower brackets they ship with them, so was waiting for a decent chrome one to be delivered

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or...
Replies
Views
Hot and cold connected the wrong way around...
Replies
Views
Ak ammo
A
Jimmy18 submitted a business listing in the...
Replies
Views
Back