Hello from Filplastic - Van Storage Bins | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello from Filplastic - Van Storage Bins in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just recently taken out an advert with Dan on this forum so wanted to say hello, and open a thread in case anyone wanted to ask any questions about us or our products.

We're a friendly bunch based in East Yorkshire, established in 1993, and our advert on the forum is for van storage bins, the sort that tilt forward and have a metal locking bar to stop them opening in transit.

You can order online and pay by card or Paypal, the bins are in stock and are usually delivered within 3 working days. You're also welcome to collect from our East Yorkshire warehouse if you want to save the delivery cost.

We've sold thousands of units and never had a complaint about quality or durability. The bins are also made to withstand temperatures between -40 and +85 degrees, so they won't become brittle or shatter in the cold. The most popular size is the 4 bin unit. Prices start at £8.40 + VAT & Delivery for the smallest 9 bin unit, this includes the metal locking bar.

Our sales office is open between 8.30-5.30pm Mon-Fri, so we can answer questions fairly swiftly. Our contact number is 01430 410450 and website is Van Storage ? Filplastic UK Ltd if you want to visit.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

27_Compartment_Cropped_grande.jpg

Locking_Bar_8cb4e6bc-2f67-482e-9c60-9d52b39e379e_grande.jpg

these bins are great ive had them in several vans i usually get them from ebay as traders often strip vans out before selling them on

Welcome along I'm looking to finally sort my van once and for all so may well be in touch

Just ordered a couple rows for in the van, I figured if I have empty wall space in the van may as well use it for storage?!

Great simple check out with PayPal, was the easiest online transaction for sure!

Sounds good Riley, and thanks for the order gassafe!

I don't own a van, but imagine it's like the understairs cupboard, a job you know you really should do, and feel slightly guilty every time you close the door on it, but never quite get round to doing it...

Amy

I can vouch for Filplastic ordinary bins - we have been using them on our trade counters for years, along with many thousand of their wire baskets. I havent used the van ones, but if they are up to Filpastic normal standard, they'll be good.

And welcome to a fellow sponsor! I'd buy you a drink in the sponsors bar, but its been closed for refurbishment for a suspiciously long time!

Sounds good Riley, and thanks for the order gassafe!

I don't own a van, but imagine it's like the understairs cupboard, a job you know you really should do, and feel slightly guilty every time you close the door on it, but never quite get round to doing it...

Amy

It's my dirty little secret and I'm quite embarrassed letting people see inside sometimes. My big thing is I vowed to keep the cab tidy and failed at that too

I can vouch for Filplastic ordinary bins - we have been using them on our trade counters for years, along with many thousand of their wire baskets. I havent used the van ones, but if they are up to Filpastic normal standard, they'll be good.

And welcome to a fellow sponsor! I'd buy you a drink in the sponsors bar, but its been closed for refurbishment for a suspiciously long time!

Cheers for the thumbs up Ray! You have indeed been one of our loyal customers for a (very) long time!

It's my dirty little secret and I'm quite embarrassed letting people see inside sometimes. My big thing is I vowed to keep the cab tidy and failed at that too

Ha ha! My car is considered clean at the moment if we take a carrier bag out to fill with rubbish. Oh for the days when I used to take such pride and buy all the little extras for my beloved Nova way back when! Don't tell anyone though...

Amy

I've also purchased a few of these recently after seeing filplastic on here. They are a very good product, just wished I bought them sooner.

Welcome Filplastic ,
nice to see good enough quality to survive re-use ,
in today's throw away society !

( earth tremors will have to be bad before I need locking version in attic tidy-up )

the only thing i will say is dont fit them facing forwards sideways or back is ok but ive found they tend to break up quicker facing forwards mind you some of mine could have been twenty years old which may have contributed

Ive used these for years they do suffer wear and tear and also break but so does every things else. In my opinion they are the best Ive ever especially being a modular thing

It just happens that I ordered some of the filplastic tilt bins just before Xmas.

They do exactly what they're supposed to, plus they fit perfectly with some of a different brand that I had left from when I bought an ex BT van years ago.

The only thing I might mention as a possible improvement is that the bins on the 9 bin unit are a bit of a snug fit - they aren't as easy to take out of the housing as the other sizes. This is a minor issue though and wouldn't stop me buying any more if I could fit them in.

Overall, good quality at a great price. I'd be happy to recommend them.

Welcome to the forum's .....good looking product you have there....oh and thanks for being a sponsor to ukpf....regards Turnpin:welcome:

It just happens that I ordered some of the filplastic tilt bins just before Xmas.

They do exactly what they're supposed to, plus they fit perfectly with some of a different brand that I had left from when I bought an ex BT van years ago.

The only thing I might mention as a possible improvement is that the bins on the 9 bin unit are a bit of a snug fit - they aren't as easy to take out of the housing as the other sizes. This is a minor issue though and wouldn't stop me buying any more if I could fit them in.

Overall, good quality at a great price. I'd be happy to recommend them.

Thanks for your order, and so glad they were compatible with your existing ones.

I'll have a look in to the V9, if you have any problems with it just let me know.

Mine arrived today :) looks good quality, will hopefully get them fitted tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back