Hello from near Oxford | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello from near Oxford in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Just popped in to say "Hi". Found this forum when looking for a solution to our stiff shower bar tap. Have got some ideas which I'll try. Had a new cartridge a few months back but it's a stupid design of tap with very little to grip, and when wet it's almost impossible to move. Well done Bristan! Temporary fix is a shower head with a "stop" button. Anyway, very helpful to have landed here. Angie

Hi welcome to the forum! I am glad you managed to sort out your problem - any photos to share?

Cartridge sounds like it’s on its way out

Any pictures of said shower ?

Here's hoping i upload these ok.
20230117_184515.jpg

Is the bottom to control the flow ?

And let me guess the other side of the shower wall you can’t get at ?

If you know someone with a 3d printer they could design and print you a handle / lever

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the response Ric2013. Having spoke...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your reply. I have checked the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds a very expensive bath shower mixer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The first thing I would do is check the...
Replies
Views
Back