Hello from newbie Scotsman! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Scotsman
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello from newbie Scotsman! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scotsman

Hi everyone in the forum. I am a keenly interested in plumbing repair jobs, but I am neurotic about leaks - whether naturally caused or by my own ignorance or bad luck. Every house I have ever lived in has had a water leak somewhere! So please be gentle with me folks, my neuroticism is matched by my willingness to learn.

Welcome along scotsman youl have loads of help with your leaks on here !!

Hi everyone in the forum. I am a keenly interested in plumbing repair jobs, but I am neurotic about leaks - whether naturally caused or by my own ignorance or bad luck. Every house I have ever lived in has had a water leak somewhere! So please be gentle with me folks, my neuroticism is matched by my willingness to learn.

nice to have you along mate,watch that 'Croppie' though he is in the Masons he likes to know whats going on....

Welcome Scotsman ......it will be a hard job to fill the shoes of the Legend that is Tamz.....all are welcome here even you Scots folk regards Turnpin:54:

Welcome aboard, you anywhere near Stirling? Used to go there a lot when my aunt was alive, also there is no such thing as a stupid question on this forum coz every day we learn from oneanother.

Welcome.

"Some concepts are alien to the Glaswegian mind. Salad. Dentistry. Forgiveness."
Opening line from The Long Glasgow Kiss.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, you anywhere near Stirling? Used to go there a lot when my aunt was alive, also there is no such thing as a stupid question on this forum coz every day we learn from oneanother.
What a small world! I was born and raised 7 miles frae Stirling. Now I'm in Sassenachland!

Ha! Ha! Like it. But....I'm not from Glasgow. It's far worse......I now live in England! Thanks for your welcome, wetdrip.

alright mate im a newbie too opp to you went from sassanachland to become a sweaty sock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
Each manifold will have it's own pump and TMV...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
Back