Hello from Surrey.. | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello from Surrey.. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

leek

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Thought it was about time to come on here and say hello!

We joined the forum ages ago as hubby had loads of problems with a job and needed to pick someones brains and everyone was lovely! since then life has just been busy and although I have popped in from time to time we have never got round to actually saying hello!

Husband has been in the business for 20 years now, and although keep up to date with his gas safe etc he feels that he has really got out of the loop in terms of further training, for example all the new green stuff he really hasn't had much to do with at all, he is just thinking about doing a few more courses. I say thinking as he actually hasn't the time to do anymore, and he wouldn't have a clue where to start if he did.....

So I would be interested to know the thoughts of the 'old timers' ;-) what do you do to keep up to date with training, and keep up with the young'uns!

This week he is dead chuffed as his new Norstrum flushing machine thingy that has arrived and is now taking up half the space in the playroom, along with a tool box, a transformer, and a couple of tubes of mastic. I am sure mine can not be the only house which ends up with plumbing bits and bobs everywhere...he tells me it is all important!

Mrs Leek x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's not 'amateurish', what you've had...
Replies
Views
Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We did bathroom and kitchen renovation last...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
Back