Hello Guys!! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Yuri
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K

Discuss Hello Guys!! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yuri

Hello guys!
I'd like to introduce myself.my name is Yuri and I am from Slovakia.just start OLCI nvq2 6129/6089 training.I have never done plumbing before,but just cos I really need to change my profession (6 years as a chef in England) I want to try it.I have already sign up contract with OLCI and after when they send theory books and other paper works I notice that they are charging for each assessment and workshops quite a lot!from 100 to 640!!before I sign my contract a guy from OLCI said its gonna be about 50-100 pounds.is it really true??or I just get them wrong???what if I fail,are they gonna charge me again,for example 640 £?I thought a fee 5600 £ was for everything :mad:
and other question is where I should start,I have been told I need pass some health and safety test and then I can book my first workshop.I've got just one big black folder and i cant see any questions about h&s test...
Please can somebody help poor foreign student:) ?thanks!

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk Yuri. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Hi Yuri

Welcome to the forums ,hope you enjoy

Maybe some of these questions you should have asked before you started training to be a plumber.Health and safety is everywere ,probably is talking about site work cert,if you search forums will find some independent advise am sure
Wish you all the best in your studies

remember help is only a post away
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Good morning folks I am writing to you...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back