Hello Hey | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Sanji
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 825

Discuss Hello Hey in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanji

I'm new on the forum, and as suggested by that message proclaiming its own annoyance, I thought I'd have a look in here and say hit to people! :)

I'm an apprentice plumber just starting out, and got this forum recommended by a colleague for any questions and a good online community. Not really used to this type of introduction, but yeah. I'm a person of simple pleasures, I enjoy a bit of my own diy projects at home, and have always been a bit of a hands on person, so it seemed quite natural for me to go down this route. I'm hoping to learn much, and maybe even give some tips of my own to anyone who I can help.

So yeah, hi to you all, and hope to talk with you more soon!

Hi there sanji and welcome to house of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Thanks a bunch mate that's really useful. I'll...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Everyone, My name is Sam & i live in...
Replies
Views
samlol
S
M
Good Evening People, Firstly this is my first...
Replies
Views
martinmerilaht
M
L
Alright mate I retrained about a year ago and...
Replies
Views
johnmcginty
J
Back