hello, how do you do :) | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss hello, how do you do :) in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

hey hey, I am just a simple DIYer which started to have an interesting in plumbing.

interestingly(not) though, 3 minutes after registering into this website I already have a private message for me to look into a link to see naked pictures on a dating site.. lol

Only just noticed this sorry @Kamikase

Yep sorry to say there’s a spate of spamming bots atm I’m trying to knock them back as fast as I can but the odd 10 sneak through I think we’ve sorted it now 3 got through today which is better than the 100 or so accounts yesterday that tried

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
done, but let's assume you didn't see that...
Replies
Views
I plan to remove 8+. I guess the fact remains...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Back