Hello. I worked on an oil boiler that when the outside door is closed the burner goes to lockout. When it is opened slightly it works perfectly. Ha | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello. I worked on an oil boiler that when the outside door is closed the burner goes to lockout. When it is opened slightly it works perfectly. Ha in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello. I worked on an oil boiler that when the outside door is closed the burner goes to lockout. When it is opened slightly it works perfectly. Has been working fine in same situation for 20 years. I replaced the gasket at the burner and replaced the fire board on heat exchanger access door and still no fix. Has anyone any ideas?

Seals would have been my first thought too. What's your FGA readings? Have you checked fan intake and impeller for dirt etc? Possible you have restricted air flow when the casing is on.

Similar plumbing topics

S
The fusible wheel head valves are notorious...
Replies
Views
Yes your oil guy needs to change the flue. No...
Replies
Views
Hi mundungus How did your boiler problem get...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Hi sargan, was trying to message you about...
Replies
Views
Did you ever get an answer to your problem? We...
Replies
Views
Back