Hello new | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello new in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas74

Gas Engineer
Hi I'm a fairly new member who is gas safe registered and after leaving Scottish gas to work for a local firm was advised that this is THE place for help info etc. look forward to my new adventure but pooing myself with not having backing and advice from an army of people.

Welcome to the forum, I'm relatively new to but seems a good source of information and a nice enough place to spend time.

Hello and welcome, friendly bunch here (well most of them ) were in Scotland are you?

Welcome. Love the north west side. Spent many a happy day touring and camping etc up there..

Hello and welcome to the forum. You needn't worry about the advice the ukpf army will see you right.

Contrary to how it might sound the ukpf army is not a paramilitary group.
We are armed only with plumbing and gas knowledge of varying quality and pointless banter and tom foolery. So welcome new recruit and good luck in your new found independence. So ironic for a scot. Who would have thought you would seek independance.

Welcome to the forum Gas 74. I used to live in Dundee, but that was 48+ years ago. I expect the place has changed now.

Does the Caird hall still exist? Its one of my earliest memories, being taken by my mum to see concerts there, back in the late 60s.

Yeah chairs hall still there. Going to see Kevin Bridges there very soon.
Apart from that you would not recognise the place now the.V&A museum construction has started. Another wast of £20 million

Yeah caird hall still there. Going to see Kevin Bridges there very soon.
Apart from that you would not recognise the place now the.V&A museum construction has started. Another waste of £20 million

Contrary to how it might sound the ukpf army is not a paramilitary group.
We are armed only with plumbing and gas knowledge of varying quality and pointless banter and tom foolery. So welcome new recruit and good luck in your new found independence. So ironic for a scot. Who would have thought you would seek independance.
He has to say that - we are being watched by the Secret service.

[emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

HSE runs a free Gas Safety Advice Line...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
Back