hello plumbers fitters engineers | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter gaspipe
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2K

Discuss hello plumbers fitters engineers in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaspipe

Hi guys
just thought i would introduce myself
been in the game 22 years plumbing that is 14 of them corgi and gas safe ,hope to put some input into the board overtime .

i wished i had found this place b4 seems real friendly and holds a wealth of info

gaspipe

Hi gaspipe

welcome to the forums,pleased you find interesting and hope you feel able to get involved

friendly would be our middle name ...................if we had one !!

:)

Hello Gaspie,

in your 22 yrs have you fitted any whirlpool baths?
Need some guidance!

iIhave fitted a few whirpool baths of one sort or another and quiet a few spa baths, baths with doors the walk in type ,also baths with hydraulic seats in them for the less able
gaspipe

does the hot and cold supply have to be tank fed or is mains cold ok?

all the whirlpool,s and spa,s i have fitted have been on both types of systems ie mains tank and pumped systems ,being as the whirpool only circulates the water within the bath it makes no odds how it is fed .
why are you concerned how to feed the bath?

not concerned how to feed bath, I thought the pump might have seperate supplies to it. I called a supplier today and they confirmed your comment that it circulates the bath water
thanks for your response though

Hi gaspipe and welcome, I'm new here too, everyone seems pretty friendly so far and I've picked up a ton of tips already, all said and done about our proffession there's always something new to learn

not concerned how to feed bath, I thought the pump might have seperate supplies to it. I called a supplier today and they confirmed your comment that it circulates the bath water
thanks for your response though
no problem glade i could help

Hi gaspipe and welcome, I'm new here too, everyone seems pretty friendly so far and I've picked up a ton of tips already, all said and done about our proffession there's always something new to learn
Always learning new stuff after 22 years piping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Nice little job Mate
Replies
Views
MrBaldyHeed
M
Hi. I am based in Essex and always looking for...
Replies
Views
Yes worst one is why did I do that :(
Replies
Views
Thanks for the chuckle. Trying really hard so...
Replies
Views
Back