Hello there! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter dangreen
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello there! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dangreen

Hi, I'm new on the scene! I'm Dan, a cheeky chappy from North London. Over here for a bit of a chat. Also found that a lot of the systems are a lot more hi-tech than they were a couple of years back, so hoping to pick up a bit of extra knowledge. What else? Spurs supporter, trying to give up the **** and loose the beer belly with a bit of cycling!

For some reason, Dan, you keep going into the moderation queue. You'll post as normal when you hit 10 or so.

The forum was attacked by online hackers last year which resulted in additional security measures being introduced. A couple of these were relaxed a little while ago because of some snazzy software running in the background. But every now and then it throws us a googlie.

I had the technical ins and outs explained at me but I found my eyes were starting to cross on their own.

Anyway, bear with us. Your posts will appear. Just not immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan just replied to your p.m .......just read Croppie's reply above which basically confirm's what I said........post away fella....regards Turnpin:welcome:

The only word I understood in your post was CYCLING!

Welcome along Dan.

Thanks croppie. Good job I didn't go round double-posting everywhere! Ch4 - I see you've got a 100 mile ride coming up soon, are you in good shape for that, had some practice outings of a similar distance?

Hi Dangreen and welcome

Thanks croppie. Good job I didn't go round double-posting everywhere! Ch4 - I see you've got a 100 mile ride coming up soon, are you in good shape for that, had some practice outings of a similar distance?

Been training since Christmas and lost about 2 and a half stone now so getting their thanks, how about yourself?

Just an amateur that occasionally overdoes it! Would like to get into it more often, planning to get a new bike soon, hopefully that'll give me the motovation to get out there every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
As a young man i installed a lot of one pipe...
Replies
Views
M
Its the high temp system, so split with two...
Replies
Views
mibarkway
M
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Back