Hello to all! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello to all! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

myles

Gas Engineer
Well after a few months checking in (if i needed to check something) I guess I should say Hi!

A bit about me is that I am self employed and have been plumbing for a couple of years now. I recently got myself Oftec registered and I am currently waiting for my gas portfolio to be signed off so I can sit my ACS etc hopefully in the next couple of weeks! I have been fortunate that my brother is a Gas engineer so I have been working with him to help become a gas engineer myself! Although I have had to spend weeks at a time away from my young family it will all be worth it (nobody in the area was willing to help so I had to work 300 miles away lol)
I enjoy the variation in work and the fact that I am always learning something new so please feel free to advise away when I ask a question :icon4::icon4::icon4:
I am based in South Wales so come across plenty of oil especially the unserviced since installed & self installed variety (makes my wrist ache writing all the faults/recommendations on reports) itching to get my hands on gas work in the area fed up with passing gas work on!

So thats about it for now! I look forward to talking to you all in the future (maybe even a bit of banter)!

Myles

Hi Myles and welcome plenty of great advice available for free here ....regards Turnpin:punk:

Hello and welcome. Plenty to see here for Myles and Myles and Myles.

Welcome Myles , sounds like you're keen enough .
( nice to have a bro in that situation )

Have to keep an eye out for Myles-500 !

Hi there Myles it's good to see real commitment for your job. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I feel for the guys that struggle to get the practical side done I know I have been lucky with that despite the distance I would have done it 1000 miles away lol! Definately looking forward to lots of free advice from croppie haha! Off to watch the wife run the cardiff half marathon tomoz (i'll be the bloke at the side eating a burger lol) enjoy your weekend guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
N
  • Article
grade B ld1 conventional fire detection system...
Replies
Views
Nelly72
N
If you can afford to lose 1/2 or more of your...
Replies
Views
Back