Hello to everyone | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Restrictedbeef
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello to everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Restrictedbeef

Hello ladies and gents, i am Dave and i am new to the forum.

I am about to finish a plumbing course and am looking for work in the Essex area. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, as i am getting fairly desperate.

Thanks

hi mate welcome to the forum. have you had any experience in the trade yet? what did you do before you re-trained. (sorry for being nosey) :p

best of luck with the job hunting

J

Thanks for your reply - i dont have any work experience in plumbing etc.
My career has been in contact centre management - so i have an excellent customer services background but no hands on plumbing experience.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave

Thanks for your reply - i dont have any work experience in plumbing etc.
My career has been in contact centre management - so i have an excellent customer services background but no hands on plumbing experience.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave

Which plumbing course are you just finishing if I may ask, as it might be of some help in terms of giving advice.

I currently doing my C+G 6129 (finished) also
BPEC (Level 3) Unvented Hot Water
BPEC (Level 3) Water Regulations
BPEC (Level 3) Part P- Defined Scope Electrical

I am due to finish the 1st week in November.

Again, thanks in advance

hmmm no experience is a toughy. dont think anyone would take you on for a good wage if you have no practical experience. see if friends and family need SMALL jobs doing to get the experience ball rolling. good luck in finding work mate, keep us informed on how you get on.

j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Try contacting EAL (the awarding body) direct...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Back