Hello To One & All | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello To One & All in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to be on the forum where I can get someanswers I may need. As a lot of members are not plumbers by trade just DIY like myself.
I havefitted 2 bathrooms in my time. 1st was a complete rip to to install shower,Bidet (dirty sock storage!!) sing & toilet. Missed a bath so some time downthe line another complete rip out with new bath, sink & toilet.
Troubleis the last one was 25 years ago and man has things changed. It was much easierbefore the internet as you just chose suite & taps and put it in. Now youhave too much info and choice and get confused.
I willnot be installing suite till around spring so plenty of time for any questionsI have. Not so much in how to go about it but some advice on quality of stuffto buy. I cannot believe my bath suite has been in 25 years as it looks as goodas new but her indoors wants and new suite and to be honest so do I.

I thinkquality of parts were so much better then from what I have read as I have neverhad one leak on any part of bath,sink,or toilet, even the flexies are stillgoing strong.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]It is strange but as I come to this new refit and now older ( a lot) I am thinking,can I do this. I just got to keep reminding myself I have done this twice before,it is a bugger what old age does to your confidence. [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
What is your source of hot water? What bar...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take flow readings where ever you can. Just...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Welcome! Could anyone offer their advice?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Before doing this, check the level in the cold...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late post on this but just...
Replies
Views
Back