Hello to you all | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello to you all in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris watkins

Esteemed
Plumber
Ar, this is were the real action is then ?? First rounds on me, whats everybody drinking ?
by the way were are the naked ladies ??
Chris

I'll have a pint of red wine please! Welcome along mate.
ps occasionally bod does a turn for entertainment but that's strictly Fridays.

Mines a pint of famous grouse as for naked ladies mines upstairs in bed snoring and farting thats why I'm downstairs on me laptop

So thats one pint of Tamz, another of red wine, put one in the pot for bod next friday & what was the last one, my heads spinning ? O yeah, another naked wife for markfxy. Do you know I 'v had a good fathers day, I might treat myself to one of those before I go up.
Night night all. Turn the lights out when you go.

These always one who turns up just when you are at the bar getting them in, OK Redsaw whats your poison ??

I just popped in to tell all of you... "Get tae yer beds, you've got work in the morning!"...:joker:

Sorry Steve, I have sat down now & just having a look at this new wife of Marks, not bad you know, I like a snorer. Can you get your own in, there money behind the bar.
O' & can you get a packet of porky scratchings for JAP&H he's this moaning I did not get them last time. Thanks

Honestly I come down to tidy up and there's you lot slumped snoring over the bar.

Not sure I can do it two nights on the trot ? my heads still hurting graham, can we do it another night ?
Anyway Guinness may be BUT scampi fries - yuk.

I always imagined there would be a better class in here, it's like stepping into the saloon not the lounge !!!!

Ill go and join grahamgas in the corner with his scampi fries... and a pint of export.

I'll have a pint of finest malt whisky.......and a couple of dem naked ladies.

I can't believe you're talking about drinking on a school night again. have you no shame. You all need to be up and about early, those flexis won't fix themselves.

I'm in need of a drink... I've got a meeting with the Accountant tomorrow!...so we'll all just have the same again thanks..:46:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It’s the first to clog due to the small...
Replies
Views
Cadent can only guarantee 14mbar in periods of...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not worth finding parts Bristan zing cheap...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent...
Replies
Views
Back