Hello World! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter lexicon101
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K

Discuss Hello World! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lexicon101

Hi all, hope your all good today.

To mods: top site btw ...

I have been browsing this site during the course of my apprenticeship, found it a very useful resource.

Oh my name is neil and i come from edinburgh , scotland...

Im both Gas safe reg'd and a qualified plumber (well as of 10 days from now) , woohooo (4 year apprenticeship done) , So I guess the learning starts now!

anyway nice to be here ..

PS: anyone suggest how I change my avatar, cant find the option, and uploading my images is not happening..

using imac intel i3 ! running safari (latest version)

cheers in advance

Morning Neil.
Congrats on completing your apprenticeship.

The Avatar puzzle is a rite of entry to this forum, if you can't work it out within six weeks then you are shunted off to the sparks forum (the shame) ;)

Hey MM, cheers

lol jings crivens, I better sort out my act sharpish then eh , else I will be looking for a phishing rod!

glad to hear it has not just been me then, been a while since I was on a PHP based forum (that is what this is right),

welcome to the forums neil. to sort your avatar go to settings at the top right and it's in there on the left hand side

Oh great..... Another skirt wearing octopus strangler! :tongue3:

Welcome to the Forums Neil, and congratulations on completing your apprenticeship!

Hello and welcome Neil stick around you will like it here congrats by the way on completing your apprenticeship regards turnpin:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Re: Should a PLUMBER ever have to get involved...
Replies
Views
365drills
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back