Hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Res
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Res

Hi Everybody
Just joined forum. I have just done my oftec 101 to service oil fired boilers and install tanks etc and just thought I would say hi. I have also just purchased a sprint v2 analyser, any thoughts on this equipment.
Also instead of a manual smoke pump can you buy a electronic one and if so where?
Cheers

Hi Res

Welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy
Into oil ,I take it,what area are you in,the sprint is a good analyser with easy functions,a lot is personal preference now and calibration costs

:welcome:

Thanks for the reply puddle
Iam in Belfast and was wondering if u can get a electronic smoke pump rather than a manual one
Cheers

Cheers everybody. Maybe its a dumb question, but can u get an electronic smoke pump instead of the manual push pull pump ?

Hi Res, I will be doing my 101,105e &600 next month any tips on the assessment? the tech i'am working with uses a hand pump and seems very easy don't see the benifit of an elec on if there is one to buy.

Hi karlhayes,It's not to bad it's all in the books they give you and you will spend 1-2 days doing the exam papers and the rest will be teaching you by theory and practical work on boilers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
That's galvanised box corrogated steel decking...
Replies
Views
Update: I couldn't get hold of a heating...
Replies
Views
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
Back