Hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter wilmslowwhite
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 938

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wilmslowwhite

I use this forum alot. Usually I find that what I want to know has already been asked before so I rarely post but I still get loads of great advice.

I am not a plumber (I'm actually a chartered accountant, so I'm tight with cash!), I'm a keen DIYer and have a few BTLs that I've done up and manage myself.

If any professional plumbers what some free accountancy or tax advice then I recommend you go to "taxationweb.co.uk" there's a forum similar to this and lots of advisors willing to share their experience for free (I'm sure you'll have heard a couple of months ago that HMRC were targeting plumbers), so I hope this means you wont black ball me for not being a full time plumber! :lol:

Hello and welcome to the forum..!!
Glad to see you here as I am also a new member and hope we will have some good time together..!! :)

Hello Wilmslowwhite and welcome all kinds of advice given and received here all free of charge thanks for yours and dont be shy to ask if any members can advise you regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
You can hire a cheap plumber or a good...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the...
Replies
Views
You will probably need both . Hope all goes...
Replies
Views
Back