hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter PlumBum86
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 743

Discuss hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumBum86

Hello peoples :waving:

My names james im 25 currently starting my second year of the C&G Plumbing and Heating course and am half way through the NVQ level two.

Me and my good freind Paul who also studies at college with me have decided to start a bit of our own plumbing bizz, primarilly focusing on bathroom refurbs. We have got all of our paperwork (quote and invoice sheet etc) and a website which is almost done, we are planning to launch some sort of advertising campain within the next couple of weeks, so wish us luck!! We are going to a customer to price our first job at the weekend (pretty nervous!), to remove and replace five radiators. No idea if they are going to be the same size, but id imagine we would have to put new TRVs on, so a drain down of the system will be required anyway. Which to be honest i think the drain down and re fill will be the hardest bit. We were thinking £200/£250? The customer is a freind of a freind so we want to do it for a decent price!

We are also very lucky as we have been able to do work experience with a plumber who mostly does bathrooms but also the odd kitchen job. We really are very lucky as Jez is a top guy who has taken the time out to teach us the 'tricks of the trade' and is going to also help us out on our first few jobs!

So yeah, hello! and sorry for the essay!

James :winkiss:

Hi James

Welcome to the forums

Good luck with the new bathroom refurb business

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

if when you have run the c/heating then its...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Dang, seems like point to point heat pump swap...
Replies
Views
Yes aslong as you remove the old washer eg any...
Replies
Views
Back