Hello! | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter TBServices
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

Not a "new" member as such, but only just taken to posting really.

Been self employed for a short time now, probably only just over a year, doing plumbing and heating. Proud to say i'm apprentice trained.

Not loving the job atm due to general quiet conditions, hoping its gonna pick up again soon though, its been a hard winter in west yorkshire.

Its nice to meet you all!

Thanks, Tom.

P.S. How do i get access to the Gas Safe Forum?

hi tom welcome to the forums. pm dave or dan with your gs details etc. and just wait for admittance.:smiley2:

Hi Tom

Welcome to the forums,pleased you feel able to start placing some posts

Hopefully you will get some some nice contacts soon to give you a bit of a business platform to build upon

You can gain access to gsr forum by sending pm to Dave in admin :bucktooth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently training up to become gas...
Replies
Views
S
My tutors said that Level 3 is a big step up...
Replies
Views
Shayno89
S
I currently work as gas maintenance man on...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Cjw.1
C
H
Your search is over. I'm here! Having said...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back