hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter salsero
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 545

Discuss hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salsero

I'm a 31 year old guy, a plumbing student from lambeth college seeking some help, having finished L2 plumbing course ( basic plumbing studies Core underppining Knowledge L2) and currently studying my third year (City & Gilds 6035 Level 3), I'm looking to find some help by either working or by doing some kind of a work experience that i need to be able to complete my NVQ2 and NVQ3... i go to college 2 days a week from 9 til 5 45pm, mondays and tuesdays, ideally i'll be looking to work or do some work eperience at the weekend but if not possible i'll be willing to do it during the week from wednesday onwards. so if there is anybody who can help me, it would be nice to hear from you. I live in the area of south west london and I would be willing to travel if necesary ...

thanks very much for your time and i hope to hear from you soon

William Andrade

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi salsero & welcome
There is a lot of competition out there, can I suggest that you sell yourself a bit more.
What level 2 plumbing course have you completed / what level 3 are you on ?
What in the way of help are you looking for to complete the NVQ side ? is it a job ? (full or part time)
Is it just work experience ? if so what kind ? will you work for free ? if so, when (what days do you go to college on would you work weekends?)
Do you have a car &/or what areas are you able to work in?
That kind of thing !!!!!! as I say there are a lot of people who are after the same thing, so unless you sell yourself by telling them they may not be bothered to find out.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Me too, I’ve developed a vertical frown line...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi, I am currently at college studying for my...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
I am 28 years old and i find it very hard to...
Replies
Views
Back