Hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter dave n
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 473

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave n

Hi all, new here and after a bit of advice.
In september 2010 i received my city and guilds level2 certificate 6132 in domestic natural gas installation and maintenance but could not manage to start my nvq2 as i couldnt find a gas fitter to work with at the time and therefore continued in my dead-end job until recently being laid off.
I would now like to try to get back on track but not sure where to go from here or even if my city and guild certs from 2010 would still be valid.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dave n

Hi Dave, sorry to hear to did get a proper shot the first time round. Your qualifications are still valid but obviosuly you'd need to freshen them up and get lots more hands on experiance.
Did you do your ccn1?
Cheers Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Me too, I’ve developed a vertical frown line...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi I'm new on here and I am looking for some...
Replies
Views
M
hi i thought i would try again as they say 3rd...
Replies
Views
mumswork
M
S
I think the op gets the hint now. Thread...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back