Hello, | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hello, in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Currentley an apprentice doing a Gas installation & Maintenance course, which should be passed next year.

Working for my dad and trying to get him into all the latest technology, which aint the easiest thing to do haha!

Hi Ben and welcome my youngsters are trying to bring me up to speed with all this technology as well lol .....regards Turnpin:wheelchair:

Hi Ben and welcome my youngsters are trying to bring me up to speed with all this technology as well lol .....regards Turnpin:wheelchair:

Haha, its the best way! Although he doesn't like the idea of forking out £500 for an iPad for me!

Welcome along mate, whereabouts are you?

Cheers, and in and around the Wakefield area, although do a lot of work in Flamborough!

Not another flat capped ferret molester!

And from Wakefield too!

Ever hear of Peak Heating?

Hi Ben and welcome to the forum,,,

Welcome along :)

Ignore the ferret comments, just jealous.

If you are from Wakefield, whats with Flamborough?

Welcome along :)

Ignore the ferret comments, just jealous.

If you are from Wakefield, whats with Flamborough?

Haha, it doesn't bother me tbh! And a customer from Dewsbury has property out their, buys a few houses each year so, first job for 2015 is out their for 2 week, cant complain!

Hello. I've just been in a bar that makes anyone seen civilised .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

N
  • Article
grade B ld1 conventional fire detection system...
Replies
Views
Nelly72
N
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Back