Hello | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Louise
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 1K

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just somebody helping get through my workload. :)

Don't worry about them. They needed to post something to remove the annoying yet informative notice. lol

What informative notice would that be Dan?

When you register and login, you get the following message, which will clear once you post just one message to the forum.....

{username}; Thanks for taking time to register to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. The UK's largest and most established plumbers' forum. You can find unbiased plumbing advice here, as we don't provide any plumbing services to the industry, and we don't sell a single thing ourselves to the industry. Instead, we provide ONLY advice, and we allow companies who already excel in the industry to join in and provide official company support via our sponsorship scheme. They fund the forum and keep it free for you guys, and they often provide discounts to registered members! So be sure to mention the forum when contacting them!<br /><br />

We can see that you haven't yet posted anything, that's okay, we'll give you a hand right away.. Please consider posting an informal introduction message in the '<a href="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/new-member-introductions/">New Members Say Hi Here</a>' forum category. Or post a plumbing question in one of our main <a href="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/forum.php#plumbing-forums">plumbing forums</a>. (Scroll down the list of forum categories and then click into one, then to post a new thread, look for the blue &quot;+ Post New Thread&quot; button at the top left of the category.)<br /><br />

Please consider adding your location to <a href="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/profile.php?do=editprofile">Your Profile</a> as this can help the our plumbers point you in the right direction for local help and suppliers etc.

<br /><br /><b>Note that posting a message to the forum will clear this annoying yet informative message for you!</b>

Oh that one! Sorry mate that was 3.5yrs ago and I can`t remember last week sometimes. :thinking:

Hello and welcome what's your poison

Twigletgate? Enquiring minds and all that!

In a nutshell. Adam likes twiglets. Jules doesn't. I was forced to stick up for Adam because I like them too.

I'm not proud of that action. I felt dirty.......

In a nutshell. Adam likes twiglets. Jules doesn't. I was forced to stick twiglets up Adam because I like that too.

Each to his own I guess...

In a nutshell. Adam likes twiglets. Jules doesn't. I was forced to stick up for Adam because I like them too.

This is why I keep coming back here, the adult conversation....:smilewinkgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Hello from Hampshire and starting bathroom...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Welcome to the forum! Are you working on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah welcome to the forum! It sometimes does...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
We need some active members so try join in if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there Thanks for posting..# What sort of...
Replies
Views
Back