Helloo | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter rdwj25
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 881

Discuss Helloo in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rdwj25

Hello there. i am new to the forum been reading posts for a while and thought i better check in. I have just gone self empoyed after a year at college and 3 months volunteering with a heating engineer, not the best pay! Have done 8 jobs so far, including fixing water hammer from toilet cisten, out side taps and re-seating some taps . defenetly dont want to run before i can walk. This is a very helpful forum and any advice on my new venture is always appreciated. espiecally advertiseing! :)
Rob

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello rdwj25, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Helloooo Rob

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself,pleased you enjoy the forums,nice to see you are taking things 'steady as she goes'
Remember advise is only a post away,feel free to get involved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit lost with this but to confirm it's...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
Back