Helloooooo | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Mr learner
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K

Discuss Helloooooo in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr learner

Looking for work in the London or greater london area as a plumbers mate. I'm 26 paid to do my nvq level 2 in college for 2 years and now I'm struggling for work. I have experience of working with Dhplumbing in south east london where I helped with boiler installs and all associated tasks. I'm a good worker who will make a good contribution to getting the job done speedily and accurately to avoid callbacks

dhp will provide a reference for me. I have my own hand tools, cscs and cis registered.

Any jobs please respond or if you have any leads or advice ect

best regards
lee

Thank you. I live in plumstead south east london.

i can travel all around London though. I used to be a decorator and travelled right across London so not fussy about travelling.

Decorator eh? A good one? Could be a useful way of combing the two for anyone who wants to help you out.

Thanks guys.
i was an ok decorator mainly painter as that's what most jobs were. Claim to fame is painting Harrods car park and parts of the German embassy. I was doing ok £110 per day 7:30 til 3:30 happy days. But I always wanted to be a plumber I just ended up being a decorator through my situation.

ive had a go at most things from being a duct fitters mate to a bin man plus lots of labouring so I don't mind hard work infact the harder the better is my motto.

i can lay a few tiles or a bit of scirting do a bit of wiring only simple things like wire up the boiler, thermostats, programmers, cookers. Do powerflushing ect I've just had a bash at a lot of things so I'm pretty helpful I guess to the right guy.

I'm just mad for plumbing it's the only job I've ever done where I've had to do work untill after my finishing time and not really cared I've worked until 1am lol wasn't really bothered tho. It's good to wake up and be happy to go to work and that's where I'm at with plumbing.

Just a shame I can't get work now

Welcome to the forum lee. Good luck with the work search.

are you back from your ireland yet? and did you find the info you said you have about the vailliant course you get refunded if you pass. To be honest, I cannot remember what course it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back