Help a 16yr old with 5 days work experience | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help a 16yr old with 5 days work experience in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jmc

Hello new to the forum and this big world of working:).

I am 16 and halfway through the first year of my plumbing NVQ course at college and I need to do 5 assesments on the job, maybe a couple of hours a day or full day whatever it takes. It is just to see the job being done for real as opposed to just in the classroom. Unfortunately the college have not been able to find places so I am now desperately looking for myself.

Any plumbers in the merseyside area or close ish that could help me out with this, I have to do the work experience to gain my qualification / certificate so please if you can or have any suggestions of where to look then thanks. By the way I will be insured etc through the college so that is no problem, just need the time putting in and will make sure I am absolutely no inconvenience to you.

Jmc

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well...diy I put a curtain pole up in my...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have very recently completed...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
Only level 3 available. I understand where...
Replies
Views
Back