Help.!!! Concealed shower issues.? | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help.!!! Concealed shower issues.? in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I have a 2 port concealed shower valve, I have connected the hot supply to hot inlet and cold supply to cold inlet.! But for some reason when I turn the dial to hot, cold wate comes out and vice Versa.!

Am I missing something.? 😫🤦🏻‍♂️

Maybe. How does the knob indicate hot or cold?

I’ve seen some that have a small mark (very hard to see) which is meant to be used but the knob has a lever which instinctually you’d use positioned opposite the mark.

If the know is install using the lever (inside down to design, it would result in your problem.

Got any pics?

Other unlikely but possible problem is that the shower valve was supplied with a reverse cartridge.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Colds fine
Replies
Views
  • Question
To ensure a durable, leak-free connection for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If the 'TPR' valve you usually turn to...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Electrical shower problems I have installed a...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J
  • Question
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer...
Replies
Views
Back