Help electric boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help electric boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theone

IMG_0104.jpg

Hi

I was not getting any hot water and now I have changed the two elements. I now get some hot water but not even enouth to fill harf the bath. also the hot water is not as hot as it used to be?

You don't have an electric boiler
You have had your advice already get in a plumber who is qualified in unvented cylinders
And not the one that installed that crap

to be honest even if somebody wanted to give you advise its almost impossilbe to do so without taking a look in person. So as mentioned in your other thread please contact a local g3 qualified engineer as you are not qualified to be doing the work yourself anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is it worth replacing a Potterton gold 9kw...
Replies
Views
PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
Do I switch off Electric Hot Heater Cylinder...
Replies
Views
P
Baxi boilers are light and quiet but I doubt...
Replies
Views
L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
Back