Help finding old gledhill style boiler model | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Help finding old gledhill style boiler model in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello everyone I’m wondering if anyone knows a heated store that looks like an old pulsacoil 3 but it has a flat round style vessel strapped to the front, I need to find a vessel but don’t even know what’s the boiler is

I’ve attached a picture of the gledhill it looks similar to

Thanks

Attachments

• F1933666-44F3-414F-8C6B-3112F411619C.jpeg
    F1933666-44F3-414F-8C6B-3112F411619C.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 30
boiler mate 2 any good?

Noel , poor pic mate , if you mean a small expansion vessel on the mains , any will do , most are putting a 2 litre one on these days , the early ones were smaller . Of course I maybe wrong !!

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to the forum, I have an old style...
Replies
Views
He’s never had any one look at the gas or...
Replies
Views
Yes, I think it goes straight into the floor...
Replies
Views
Depends where that 3 core goes to though...
Replies
Views
A condensing boiler is high efficiency, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back